400w Osram Vialox Nav-T Super (Son-T Plus) HPS Lamp
- Flowering - 2000k - 55000 lumens
For flowering plants - 2000k - 55000 lumens.
- Product benefits Up to 25 % longer life Same luminous flux as standard NAV lamps Better luminous flux maintenance Effective reduction in early failures The same color properties and applications as standard NAV lamps Full power
- Ultra-long lifecycle VIALOX high-pressure sodium lamps provide the highest luminous efficacy of all high-pressure discharge lamps – as much as 150 lumens per watt! They are the most economical light sources in general lighting that enable the human eye to distinguish between colors.
- OSRAM has developed the largest range of high-pressure sodium lamps. They are available in three complete VIALOX NAV families: • NAV with high reliability and economy •
- NAV 4Y with extremely high reliability and economy •
- NAV SUPER 4Y with outstanding luminous efficacy and extremely high reliability NAV 4Y − technology that takes us into the third millennium:
- With the new OSRAM VIALOX NAV 4Y lamps it is possible to replace groups of high-pressure sodium lamps in street lighting every four years. Innovative discharge vessel design, high-performance ceramics, shock absorbers and the most up-to-date manufacturing processes such as laser welding are all combined to produce virtually perfect "long-distance runners".
- Longer maintenance intervals and a reduction in premature failures add up to considerable savings in relamping costs. The best performance is achieved by VIALOX NAV SUPER 4Y lamps. The luminous flux of the lamp is up to 20 % higher than that of conventional high-pressure sodium lamps.
- New and upgraded lighting systems can be operated most economically with VIALOX NAV SUPER 4Y lamps.
Write Your Own Review