Canna Coco A&B 5L
Canna Coco coir 2 part nutrient - containing natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids, for use through both the grow and bloom phase - world best seller!
After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analyses, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of cocos substrates. CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals and, in addition to this, CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption.
Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about CANNA COCO’s explosive growth and profuse flowering. Thanks to the COCO medium’s unique buffering qualities CANNA COCO nutrients are used for both the growth and flowering phases.
CANNA COCO is a complete professional nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering. CANNA COCO can be used for the growing and blooming phase if it is used in combination with a quality COCO substrate growing medium (like CANNA COCO) due to the fact that it will interact with the growing medium. CANNA COCO is easy to use dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in pots or with ”run to waste” systems.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Coco to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Coco A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1,2 - 2,3 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- When growing intensively feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20%
- In general this means 3-6 Liter of nutrient per m² per day
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA Coco nutrient can be used for the growing and flowering phase contrary to other (Canna) nutrients
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children